Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Riding sick -- Stats Roundup

I felt miserable all day today...sore throat, sniffles, throbbing head and general lack of energy. I didn't think I would get out for a ride tonight. But when I came home from work around 6:00 I realized I couldn't spend the entire evening in front a computer screen. I had already done that all day working on my column for tomorrow.

I decided to go out for a ride open this balmy, generally gross night.

16 miles is 16 miles. It was the product of three laborious laps at Haines...ugh.

Stats:
15.9 miles
Avg 15.9
1 hr
Max 29
Odometer 872

That puts me at 84 miles for the week with Thursday, Friday and Saturday rides coming up.

Footnote: Here are some monthly stats (I rounded up so this is a few miles over)...

June (so far): 226
May: 142
April: 219
March: 83
February: 43
January: 172

Two thoughts:
1 - Good for me in January given the temps.
2 - Bad for me pretty much every other month, especially May. It was that dang 3 day Memorial Weekend full of beer, char-grilled meat and NCAA lacrosse.

No comments: