Sunday, June 18, 2006

Quick ride -- done in time for the US Open

I was going to ride another long one today, but there was just too much good stuff on tv. I watched Brazil whoop up on Australia today and then I headed out on a shorter ride because I wanted to be home to watch the end of the US Open -- which, incidentally, is being broadcast in pristine HD tv right now. At this point, Mickelson has a 2 stroke lead with 4 to play.

My ride this afternoon was different. I rode 4 laps at Haines Point and then went to Old Towne. After that I rode over to Virginia and met Liz and her friend's pool. The dip felt nice after riding in 95 degree weather.

Stats:
26.1 miles

1 hr 45 mins
Avg 14.8
MAX 33.9
Odometer 949

UPDATE: Mickelson choked...double bogey on 18 to lose the championship.

No comments: