Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Monday ride stats

I went down to Haines Point to log some miles after work last night. I rode a couple laps with a guy I have seen down there multiple times. His name was Daniel...nice enough guy and good rider. Nevermind the fact that he and I probably dont see eye to eye on any matter of politics. I listened to him talk about Iran and how "f-ing crazy" Ahmadinejad is. I agreed wholeheartedly until he described George W Bush as "just as insane" and then proceeded to launch into an argument of moral equivalency that would make any liberal from academia blush.

Oh well, he helped me keep a good pace (and he seemed like an otherwise nice guy).

Maybe next time I ride with him I will tell him how misguided I think those views are. But somehow, I suspect he wont be convinced.

Stats:
16.75 miles
Avg 17.1
58 mins
Cad 75
Odometer 1835

No comments: